Class of 1968 - Sixth Grade


TOP ROW 1, 2, John Aistrauts 4, Bobby Wilcox, 6, 7, 8, Mark Wakeford, 10, Kenny Shean Clinton Cross David Pelusio

2nd ROW FROM TOP Laura Wakeford, Mary ?? Arlene Schiff, 4, Anne Tweet Mr. Cavallaro, 7 Mrs. Moshenberg Mr. Latona Leslie Strong Kathy Rushworth (?) Mary Almy Priscilla? Penny Stephany

2nd ROW FROM BOTTOM Mark Russell, Raymond Infarinato, Shawn and John Downey, Robbie Morse, Michael Yudelson, Kevin Cole, Neil Ooley, Jon Cooke, Christian Thomae, Larry Kohn, Harvey Fitch David Michaels Richard Rogoff Rob Levy

BOTTOM ROW Mary ? Leigh Dingerson, 3, Kathy Hughes, Patty Dunn, Barbara Smear, Lori Eighme, Shelly Sweedler, Barbara Beckwith, Mary Wray, Valerie Fay Paula Ladne Laurie Slavny Maria Tomae Kim Kephart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK so I can help you out on the first row.....Bottow Row....Next to Patty Dunn is Barbara Smear, then LORY EIGHME (that's me) then Shelly Sweedler, then Barbara Beckwith, then Mary Wray, then Valerie Fay and you have the rest of the row. The twins in the second row were Shawn and John Downey but I don't know which was which obviously. I have all these names listed on the back of my picture if I can find it in my picture box. Thanks. Lory Eighme

Anonymous said...

The guy right behind Shelly Sweedler in the second row is Neil Ooley. !! Lory Eighme